Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lady Gaga’s Deleted Scenes from Fame Perfume Clip: Watch


The nation of little monsters knows that she’s no stranger to stirring up controversy, and Lady Gaga's Fame perfume promotional video originally contained some pretty provocative footage. It would not be her work had she not stirred the pot and made some waves. 

In a new, previously-unreleased clip, Mother Monster uses a handgun to shoot at a mirror and ends up killing a bunch of topless male extras. Keep on mind, America is trying to pick up and do something about guns and restrictions on their use. So, the timing is hardly ideal for such creativity. 

Prior to the video, a message declares, “Warning: The use of violence in this film is a comment on the duality of fame.” Additionally, Gaga posts the phrase, “Luxury can propel vanity into dangerous places.” And given the gun controversy in today’s culture, it’s probably best that she cut the footage from her commercial.

As for the perfume,  one reviews put it this way: Lady Gaga's Fame is sexy and warm, and I absolutely love the smell of it on my skin. It makes me feel delicious and attractive. I would consider this a floral, but more on the musky side rather than the light side. It also has a hint of sweetness, but not so much that it's overpowering or headache inducing. Overall, it gives off a warm smell and effect that I really love. Unfortunately, it does not last a long time, and the silage is poor as well. It only lasts about half an hour to an hour before I have to press my nose against my wrist just to find the scent. I'm really disappointed about this because if the lasting time and silage weren't so poor, this would definitely be one of my favorites  So, even though I love the smell, the lasting time doesn't cut it for me, and unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing.

Lady Gaga - Fame - Full Official Commercial (New Perfume Film)

No comments:

Post a Comment